Friday, September 8, 2017

Sailor Moon Cards


I apologize, but it has been so long since I have collected these cards that I have no idea what sets these are.

All of the regular cards are available for $0.60 and holos/specials for $1

All the ones in this picture are still available.


In this picture only Sailor Moon snapping,  Serena holding Tuxedo Mask's and Moonlight Knight's hands,  Rini,  Serena and Rini taking a bath,  Sailor Pluto,  holo Rini, and  holo Sailor Moon are available. 


In this picture all the cards in the first row are available. In the second row, only Sailor Moon, Sailor Uranus shouting, and Serena posing are available.


In this picture, all the cards are available except Ami.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be glad to purchase all the holos/specials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I tried emailing you when I first saw this comment and again with the more recent one. Do you have a new email address you want me to use to contact you?

      Delete
    2. Hello, again! I just checked and the email address you commented with is the one I used.

      Delete